maandag 2 januari 2023

December 2022 Loot: going out on a high!

 Okay, so this might be uploaded a few days later then usual, but the end of the year is not only a busy family day period with holiday season.

It also is the period of yearly goal settings, oversights of the previous year and so much more.

To that end, as some loot came in from our last days of the year trip to Amsterdam and such, so that still had to be added of course.  But here we are without further ado, the links of the last month of the year loot.
 

 

And here are the promised links:
 
Lunamaria poster and figure; these came from Mandarake
Lunamaria Haro Cap trade figure: this lady was obtained through the eBay seller Yachi Take.
Date a Bullet promo card foil edition: found on Cardmarket from a french seller.
Yotsuba bride version: she was obtained from AmiAmi.
Zero Two, Blue Period volumes 10 and 11: these came with my Archonia My Box.
Quintuplets manga volumes 5 to 14: my Christmas present from Noshi.
Deadman Wonderland volumes 2 and 3: I found these in De Slegte, a bookstore for used and new books.
Anya and Bond T-shirt, Date a Bullet and Godess Story cards, Food Wars 7 and 8: my gift from Secret Santa.
Blue Period 4, 5, 6 and terraformars 13: these I got in Amsterdam from Henk Comics.
Chibi's Tekenen: an how to art book I got from Scheltema, a large book store in Amsteram.
Gachapon's: the final ones for this year's tube, and they came from Akiba in Antwerp Central Station
 
Now, I liked doing these monthly videos onto YouTube, and next year I am going to continue doing these.  Hopefully by then with improved sound and quality, as I`m upgrading my equipment and looking around for some better ways to edit the video's as such.
 
Until next month!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten