zondag 8 januari 2023

The Haul Report 349: big manga box

 Welcome to the first haul of the year, may it become a glorious 2023 for all your hobby goals!

And we start off the year with this big box full of manga, which including shipping came to less then 1.5 euro for the volumes in there.

To see which ones, I will do an unboxing of the box soonish, so keep this place in sight.  There should only be one or two doubles in the whole box if the add picture was anything to go by, so those will end up on my Vinted account or so where I put all the "not for my collection" crane game wins on.



Also arrived are some cards for Weiss Schwarz's Quintuplets series, and namely some of the promo cards.
 
 
As well as a few regular Trial deck ones, mostly to better plan the binder and where I can start series 2 in there as such.

 

The first figure arrival is also a fact, as my Gigi Andalucia I won over at TokyoCatch in november arrived.


Not purely anime, yet suitable for, I bought this frameless picture frame.  Now I can hang my Lunamaria Hawke miniposter up in style.




So that kicks off the year nicely!




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten