dinsdag 19 december 2023

Chaos Dwarfs Online Secret Santa

 Okay, I love Secret Santa plays, wether it is anime recommendations on MAL, or sending physical gifts around the world (or preferably, the European Union for customs delays).


And so I signed up for the Secret santa on CDO this year.

Now, this doesn`t have a budget or something you must adhere to, meaning it is all about creativity and as they state, don't break the bank.  Looking to past editions for inspiration, people tend to send around painted figures, so that's what I`ll do as such as well.

So as my gift, was a female sorceress by Miniatures Forge, and based on one of the many files I have for, well, bases.  The recipient of the gift I drew was LakeTideMiniatures, and as such I painted up the figure in his Chaos Dwarfs of the Forest colours he build, using a purple and green colour scheme.



I hope he likes the figure!
 
For extras, I also put in a sprue of 10 Mantic Abyssal warriors, and of course some sweets, because who doesn't like sweets for christmas!



And for the gift I received?  That is for a later post, when it comes to Belgium!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten