dinsdag 19 december 2023

Opening of the 2023 gachapon tube

 Another year gone by, and more balls have been turned and ready for opening.

Now, as I tried to get some collections complete, there will be doubles inside though.  I`ll put those up on MFC later for exchange, but let's check what we got this year!

But first of all, the number of balls inside, and this year I opted to count them as I added them, to make it easier in the end.  
 
So inside the tube is the following amount: 7 gachapon balls.



I didn't as such enlist Noshi again to pull them all open, so let's watch the video, raw and uncut, on the opening of all these tiny little balls of kawaii goodness.

Well, it puts two series of Quintuplets on 4 out of 5, maybe I should go to the Akiba store this week to see if they don't have the machines anymore and try to get the remaining ones after all...

And then crack them open in a year hehehe...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten