zondag 24 december 2023

The Haul Report 384: mostly Manga!

 The day before christmas, but it feels like it came early.

Because this week, I have a nice stack of manga and then some from a variety of sources.

The first set of books came through Archonia for my monthly My Box system, with the latest volumes of My Dress-up Darling and My Hero Academia.



But as I finally got to the new Akiba store the past week, something long overdue by a month or 6, I took advantage of their 3+1 chirstmas sale to pick up these books, basically getting one of the Slime volumes for free as a result.



A pop by in the Nendo Addicts store also fixed me some of my GunPla love, with the elegant F91 in HG scale now in my collection... and the backlog growing.
 

 
So this has been an epic haul week for certain to round out my purchases for myself this year.
 
Which okay granted, is only for a week hehehe...


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten