zaterdag 30 december 2023

On the Painting Desk 262

 The last one of the year, which isn't hard of course as tomorrow it is New Year's eve.

And with a week of holidays behind me, albeit a mighty busy one, I did some minor advancing on the projects... because I took up tanking again, this time in FF14.

Which is mainly of course the big Fomoroid Crusher, a model I had scheduled to complete during december, yet failed on that part, as it is currently first layer completed only, with some minor work already done on the second.




The Alchemical Monstrosity has been put to the side for now, until I can dedicate some decent paint time into it, but that is one that doesn`t even need to be finished in the first quarter of 2024 anyways, so slow and steady some work will be done in between on it, only some green added to the beastie for the tentacles.

The january project though already received some minor loving, as I began painting on the Hobgoblins for the force with their first layer of skin.

But I will be pushing forward on that warband though, as I want them actually finished rather fast and be able to join a (in the very early planned stages) Mordheim play day at Tin Soldiers of Antwerp.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten