zaterdag 23 december 2023

On the Painting Desk 261: a monstrous week!

 Right, some discipline has been forced upon myself for the past week!

Putting aside FF14 a little (but not much) I went in and brushed away on my projects before a backlog formed to much.

The first thing I did was finish off the mastiffs, and based them all together with the lone Greatsword that has been standing there for 2 weeks now, so that those projects could be finished for this month.



With them rounded off, I turned my attention on the Fomoroid, laying down his entire first layer of colours on the model.  In addition, the Alchemical Monstrosity also got painted up for a few colours already, namely those it shared with the Fomoroid, because two birds to a stone as they say after all.

With a week of holidays now coming up, albeit due to those holidays a very busy one, I never the less hope to get the Fomoroid all the way to the "just need to base" part, but that will depend in large on my Red Mage as well hehehe.

Maybe I should look around for a suitable model to take a Red Mage into some solo gaming adventures next year, Rangers of Eorzea does have a ring to it ;-)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten