woensdag 13 december 2023

The 9th Age: Infernal Dwarf Naptha Cannon

 The great thing about 9th Age is that no-one really cares what models you use, as it isn`t tied to a specific brand of miniatures, so no issues with tournaments as long as they look the deal...



So, remember that Titan Forge cannon I unboxed months ago on my YouTube?  This is it now.

Due to it's wide barrel, I opted to use it as a flamethrower cannon, adding some Magmhorin merchants from Lost Kingdom as crew.




It's also the first unit I've now build and painted after completing the 3500 points force for the tournament apart from the little unit additions last month, as it's time to just expand the force as much as possible, because Dawi'Zharr for life!
 


 
Next on the menu will be some loose skirmish game models for various sytems, before going back to blocks once 2024 has come round, as I still have a LOT of models to do. 
 

 



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten