zaterdag 16 december 2023

On the Painting Desk 260

Not to much progress this week, mainly due to returning to Final Fantasy after all these years, and Thorin having some go to sleep issues!

The resulting tiredness made it hard to hold a brush decently, but never the less I did get some work done.
 
Though I did do some quick terrain in between, more on thpse soon.
 
But for the main projects, some base layer colours have been added on the Fomoroid Crusher, which I had hopes to finish in december, though that might not be happening.
 
For the Mastiffs, I`m in their final layer at the moment, so these will probably be finished in the coming week though, if I get away from the computer long enough hehehe.
 

 
I also started the first preparations for the post Fomoroid target for january, as I assembled and undercoated the models for a Chaos Dwarf Mordheim warband, drawing models from all over the place in my collection.
 
And looked through my stack of Clan Wars models for a suitable model to become an alchemical monstrosity for Frostgrave solo play, but that is still a far off project.
 
So all in all a good week considering several factors, though it could have been far more that was achieved.  But I had fun stylishly running around as a Red Mage so I`m fine with the result for this update in the end.
 
 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten