donderdag 28 december 2023

What I Won in 2023

 Okay, first of all, there is no way I guess I can top the huge win streak of 2022, which yielded over a 1000 euro in prizes.

But that doesn't mean we won`t be going to give it a shot!
 
The year did start slow though, and the first thing I'd win was on the 17th of february, with this lovely looking Himiko Toga over on Tokyo Catch!


Hopefully she was the start of a nice streak, and on the first of march I caught myself a Demon Slayer Hashira noodle stopper.


A day later, I managed to grab a Nezuko figure over at Otaku House, a claw machine and webstore in Singapore.


And she was joined by Yushiro a few days after.


I had these shipped out the 19th of march, and they safely arrived the 8th of april.



On the 12th of march, another Nezuko joined the wins, this time again over at TokyoCatch.
 

 
But that is not all, because on the 14th, Trunks joined the "to be send out" pile as well.


And it kept coming, as the 16th I caught Lemillion, a figure I wanted since it was announced as a prize.


More Otaku House winnings, as the 18th I grabbed another Demon Slayer chibi figure.


The day after I had the above 5 TokyoCatches shipped out, lady luck smiled on me again as I got Anya and Bond Forger!  As none others where caught in the storing period, she was shipped out on her own though.


And on the last day of march, a Tanjiro chibi was caught, I guess this one goes on the trade pile...


They where shipped out on the 27th of march.

On the 4th of may, I won "that guy I don`t like at all as he is scary" namely Shigaraki from My Hero Academia.  At least it's his version without those creepy hands...



As well as this Kirby's Dream Land Interior figure, which will cover free shipping.


On the 17th of may, Kanroji, the love hashira joined the prize pool.


I had them all shipped to me on the 28th of may.

On the 29th, I scored again, grabbing a One Piece DFX The Grandline Men Kin'emon figure.
 

While on the 2nd of june, I grabbed that one prize figure I did just have to have: Dress-up Darling's Marin!


On the 7th of june, I scored a double with both the Mist hashira Tokito, as well as a pillow from Sailor Moon being caught.




Adding to that pile, the 13th of june Ichika joined the loot.


They where all shipped out at the end of june, so a fresh batch could hopefully be won... and the 5th of july, I scored a Demon Slayer Kanao as such.

While the 7th, I obtained a figure for my waifu collection with a Kurumi


 
On the 9th, I treated myself to a little birthday gift lol, as I grabbed none other then Seiya himself!


I also won the Spot My Car contest of Art Photo Studio Ribbi this month, and received a good fun price.  Also, beer!


On the first of august, Best Jeanist joined the pile of loot for this year.

On the 7th of august, Asuka Langley joined the pile as well.


The 24th of september added another One Piece figure to the loot of the year.



Adding to the stack to ship out together, another copy of the Asuka has been caught...



I had both shipped out as such end of october.
 
On the 21st of november, a Rimuru acryllic plate joined the loot pile, something that will look good on the Slime shelf as a backdrop.
 
While a day later, a figure of Dabi joined the loot pile.
 

Playing a Warhammer Underworlds tournament on the 25th, this saw me bring home some price support after 3 years at last, in the form of alternate art cards and acryll wound tokens.


On the 13th of december, a week before I planned to have the above two items for TokyoCatch shipped out, another Toga joined my loot pile.  She was the first win of the year, and in all probability this version will be the last price for 2024 as well.


And so wrong I was about that, because on christmas eve, Daki decided to grace my collection with her sexyness.




That means a total value of 680 euro has been amassed this year.  Not as huge as last year, but definitly not to shabby to expand the collection!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten