woensdag 6 december 2023

Warhammer Underworlds: Elathain's Soulraid

 The latest warband I painted up for the excellent Warhammer Underworlds, I always had a soft spot for the Idoneth Deepkin.



So much I`ve finally decided to make work of my Age of Sigmar army for them in the coming year, but that is for another blogpost.



But the Soulraid as such.  First of all, I love the models, and even though looking at the fighter cards, it seems they lack both a bit of body, as well as damage output.  Luckily though, that is not all there is to a game of Underworlds, as objectives and the ability to score are just as important as the fighters themselves.



And the band has some farely do-able objectives it seems, even though some require serious aggressive play, so that will be something to master.  They also have a special, tide based, Inspire mechanic, and then there is the fish.



I will be taking them along when I manage to get out for some casual gaming, and try to get the hang of them, but I will enjoy putting them on the table.  I must say, I like all the models and their style, their bases are lovely sculpted, and the crab remains epic!
 

 
And I can actually take them in AOS as well, so in a way they are the unofficial first unit ready for that army as well...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten