zondag 31 december 2023

The Haul Report 385: Christmas Joy!

 Naughty or nice, it is the question we all ponder about for when the jolly bearded man comes down the chimney.

And it seems in my case I have been very nice, as the loot has been fantastic, thank you everyone!

On christmas eve, we unwrapped presents and I got a lovely stash of goodies.  Finally a new keyboard, saying farewell to my Logitech G15 after the better part of two decades.  I also received a Snowball microphone, which I now have to figure out how to use, but will improve my sound quality for my YouTube videos AND will give the opportunity to comment during games of FF14 or the likes.
Other gifts included a poncho for the rainy weather when cycling to work, sporting my new NASA socks.  I also received the second and third volumes of Asumi-chan is only intrested in Lesbian Brothels.



At my mother-in-law's, Secret Santa came to visit, and he brought along the Deathgorge box for me, which was highly welcomed and the Idoneth warband is going up and front of the paint line for 2024!  He also brought along a cardgame which I'll be cracking open on the traditional games night with friends on new year's eve.


So those where some awesome gifts this year, thanks everyone!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten