zondag 11 december 2022

The Haul Report 346

 A nice haul this week for sure, as I added a collectible card game to the pile.
 
And that is the foil version of the Kurumi card from Date A Bullet.
 

 
Now, sadly, I tried to obtain the second, flavor text-less version through Cardmarket, but nobody is carrying that one, as some wrong listings left me with the standard version actually double and in the trade binder now.
 
But one sold this version, and I just needed to add it, going alongside the regular one in the maps now.
 
Never the less, the hunt continues for the other version! 

I also received this free beer guide in the mail, which you could sign in for through a facebook advert.  I doubted it was anything "real" but yep, about 1.5 month later it was in my postbox.



I'll make a little post about it in the future for sure!
 
A last minute addition happened when I went christmas shopping friday evening, including nervous break-down from the masses.  In a used bookstore, I found volumes 2 and 3 of Deadman Wonderland for 6.50 each, so that is a nice discount compared to ordering them from my regular dealers.  Sadly, it was also about the only english manga they had, so it won`t be a regular stop on my book searches.



Next time, expect some fun things again as my My Box from Archonia should be arriving soon!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten