maandag 26 december 2022

The Aphabet Challenge: the selection

 As you could read earlier this week, in my quest to devour anime series I went for 27 randomly determined anime series this year, all from my MAL "Planned to Watch" list.




One for each letter of the alphabet, as well as one for the "numerical" designated series.

And here is the selection, which will be followed in sequence, and as such you can see over the coming twelve months how far I will get in this list.

#: 86 second season

A: Akiba Maid Sensou

B: Black Lagoon The Second Barrage

C: Choujuusin Gravion Zwei

D: Dies Irae: To the Ring Incarnation

E: Engage Kiss

F: Fate / Kaleid Liner Prisma Ilya

G: Gamers!

H: Hoozuki no Reitetsu

I: Ikkitousen Western Wolves

J: Jahy-sama wa Kujikenai!
 
K: Kakegurui Twin
 
L: Lycoris Recoil
 
M: Muv-Luv Alternative
 
N: Natsuyuki Rendezvous
 
O: One Punch Man 2nd Season
 
P: Planet With
 
Q: Queen's Blade Grimoire
 
R: RPG Fudousan
 
S: Sakugan
 
T: Tokyo Ghoul Va
 
U: Uchuu Senkan Yamato 2199
 
V: Vinland Saga
 
W: Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii
 
X: xxxHolic
 
Y: Yuru Camp
 
Z: Zaregoto
 
As these are all older series that have been released, nothing new for 2023, that means also that I can take a serious bite out of my backlog from my MAL plan to watch list hopefully, and get that number down to more manageable levels. 

Let the binging begin!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten