vrijdag 30 december 2022

Did I manage to build my mangatheque in 2022?

 So, one of the goals for the nearly closing 2022 was rebuilding my manga collection, or mangatheque I like to call it.

And this in part of the goal of reading 100 books this year.

Now, about the goal itself, you could read about that a few days ago, but this post will focus purely on obtained manga's.

Starting with this short clip, showing the ones now in my collection:
 

 
 
Yeah, that pile is the ones that I still need to read, some are very recent additions from right before I closed this post and taped the clip, but also volumes of series I follow, but lack previous books from...
 
So while still not a library at all, that cabinet saw some SERIOUS growth over the past year. And it seems 2023 will have the collection at least doubled for certain, so next year's update will be a tat longer hehehe...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten