woensdag 14 december 2022

Nobel Gundam 1/400 scale gachapon

 As I recently completed the Shining Gundam from G Gundam, I couldn't forego of course to paint up that other known Gundam from the series, the Nobel Gundam of Sweden.



Which was designed in a time Sailor Moon was incredibly popular, earning it the nickname of the Sailor Gundam here and there, with it's uncanny resemblance to the antagonist of that series.



The models is a very dynamically posed 1/400 scale, and she is leaping and saluting forward.

So that is probably the last one I'll get finished this year for MechaTop, I won`t have achieved my goal of 15 models for the game painted, but we did make some progress at least this year.



Now to work on some kits in the near future first...
 

 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten