dinsdag 27 december 2022

The Haul Report 348: the last one of the year

 Okay, so we upload this one on tuesday instead of sundays, as the christmas weekend just passed by and way to much food didn`t give me any juice anymore the past days.

But the days to be jolly have passed now, and I received some awesome gifts!

Starting with this nice stack of manga from my darling, meaning I now have the full series and a lot of enjoyable reading to come!
 

 
While the little guy got me the highly needed new slippers for in the house!



But not everything was holiday gifts this week, as I ordered some paints to tackle both my Quintuplets piece as well as Lunamaria's GunPla kit, which arrived this week.


But of course, the inner person needs to be fed as well, and that will happen thanks to the christmas present for the employees.



On christmas eve I was home with my sick little boy who caught the flu, and I send Noshi to her family.  We did a Secret Santa (I learned me and Noshi had actually drawn each other), and the present she got me for that was this awesome thingies:


My parents also got me more manga, and namely these volumes.
 

 
As well as some more beer to strengthen the inner person.
 

So this has been a pretty awesome, Manga-nificent, christmas gift round, thanks you all!



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten