zaterdag 24 december 2022

The 2022 Hobby Goals: what was achieved?

 And so 2022 comes to an end, and it is time to see the hard numbers of which hobby goals have been achieved.



Soon, the goals for the upcoming year will be posted on this blog as well, but let's look back first and see how many bars I put to high...

Let's start of with the big one first.  I had dubbed the year as The Year of Manga, I planned on collecting AND reading at least 100 of them this year.  While the collecting went above expectations with 76 volumes added, the reading ended on 54 this year, slightly around the halfway mark in the end...

On a viewing matter, the year wasn`t to bad though.  I watched 22 movies out of the planned 20, the series clocked out at 16 from the target of 15, and the anime series where smashed once again, as I viewed 42 anime out of a projected 25, including the 203 episode long Hitman Reborn!

Which is in a big contrast with the cosplay fit goal... I managed to loose a few kilo's, ticking off at 91.75 kilo, but nowhere near the aimed for 80 kilograms.

A final failure was painting those 15 gachapon gundams.  I only really got back to painting once I got glasses past summer, but in the end finished 9 of them, as well as "nearly finishing" some gunpla and other kits.  But nothing of those bigger projects actually was rounded out completely...



So while not an absolute top of the line year of finished goals, it still had some good merits and completions.  Check back in a tomorrow to see which hobby related goals I've put down for myself in 2023 and how those hopefully will be achieved!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten