dinsdag 13 december 2022

Shining Gundam 1/400 scale gachapon

 This hand of mine glows with an awesome power!  It's loud roar tells me to defeat you!  Take this!  My love!  My anger!  And all of my sorrow!  Erupting... burning... FINGER!



Yes, it is finally time to paint the Shining Gundam, Domon Kasshu's martial arts Gundam from the G Gundam excellent series.



The first series to come out in a seperate timeline, it featured Gundams representing several nations of the world, in a tournament to become the leading nation of Earth.  And the Shining Gundam, with it's excellent protagonist Domon, was the suit send to fight for Japan.

So of course, when I had the bottlecap figure ready, I couldn't forgo the well known quote in the series, which is probably as famous as Heero's "I`ll kill you" or Setsuna's "I am Gundam" within the community.  Except it is way longer and far more epic.



A lovely model in it's simplicity, and a good piece in the game as well!
 

 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten