woensdag 20 mei 2020

I have become an Affiliate

So, I might earn some store credit now by people using referrals links?

Okay, that's nice and handy!

When I learned about the Wayland Games affiliate program, I thought "heck why not" and filled in the required forms and make a case for myself.  Which mostly came down to "long time customer" as I have been shopping regularly with them for years now.

And yesterday afternoon, I received an e-mail telling me it was approved and I now am part of the programme.  To the most basic of levels, this comes down to me posting a banner on the blog, through which you can click to go to their webiste. 

If that link is used, which makes no difference in the "road followed there" for you, I can earn a small percentage of your purchase value to spend afterwards in their webshop, nothing fancier like that actually.  It's basically the same as the ones on YouTube and such to "click the link below".

Like this one for example

wayland-games-discounts-free-shipping

What does this change for this little corner of the internet?  Well, not much, if not to say next to nothing.  Some of the Google AdSense space is now replaced with a Wayland banner, and that is about it on the lay-out, you find him at the top of the page.
Talking AdSense, I`m still trying to figure out how to remove the publicity banner in the middle of articles at times, it shouldn`t be there if I read the AdSense page decently...

And one other small thing I`ll be doing as a result, is paste the weekly newsletter of Wayland here on the page, so don`t feel obliged to actually read that, though if you do and see something you like, feel free to go to their page using my linky-thiny.

Thanks for your attention :-)


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten