dinsdag 19 mei 2020

Star Wars Legion Jyn Erso Commander Expansion unboxing

In this unboxing post, I`m taking a look at the commander for my upcoming TSA 500 points League force, Jyn Erso.

I loved Rogue One, thinking I even the best Star wars movie bar The Empire Strikes Back, and it was as such a no brainer for me to include Jyn as the commander of my force.

So the box itself is the normal great artwork affair, though it still is kind of weird for me to see the Disney logo at the back of the box.

Inside you find a construction sheet, the figure and a base, as well as the cards for Jyn, her special missions and her wargear, together with a Token sheet.

The cards are as always of good quality, think M:tG and the likes, and as such might benefit from (clear) sleeving as they often have to be flipped over.  The smaller ones are harder on that part, seeing their unusual size.

The tokens are the regular cardboard affair, so nothing special there and some of them you'll be acquiring by the heaps.

The figure itself is finely detailed, and is far less "massive" in stature then for example Rebel Troopers.  It is equipped with her pistol / rifle weapon, as well as her trusty Tonfa for upclose.

A nice little set indeed, and I look forward to painting her and bringing her to the table!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten