dinsdag 26 mei 2020

Rebel Unit Leader and Heavy Weapons

As I continue to work through the Pile of Shame, I've rounded out the remainder of my Star Wars Legion Rebel Troopers box.


And while I can only use one of the two heavy weapons in a squad, I went for both to have options. 

The Unit Leader comes with his trusted blaster and binoculars, sporting a trenchcoat.


The first heavy trooper has an Ion gun, for blasting at the enemy...


... while his companion / alternative sports a gun best known as "Cooooontaaaaaaact" (if you don`t get that movie quote, you need to polish up on your sci-fi classics urgently).


I also printed and painted up some SWL scale crates to go with the models, for no other reason then just feeling like it tbh.


And that completes as such my first unit for the game, now to move onto to Jin.  I must give it to Fantasy Flight Games, while the models are not cheap, the sculpts and material do make for an enjoyable painting experience.

May the Force be with you.


wayland-games-discounts-free-shipping

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten