vrijdag 22 mei 2020

Setting out from Starbase 1

It has been a while again, but I tend to drift ever again back to Star Trek Online, or STO for short.


Which considering I am a Trekkie, and where that badge with pride, isn`t to strange I recon.

Especially since I have been playing this since it's initial release waaaaaaay back in February 2010... albeit on and off, especially since it became free-to-play.

So this week, I reinstalled the game, and have been doing some catch up on the new features and episodes that have been released since then (last I played was the Iconian storyarc, so a few have been added now), checking on my bridge officers and all the likes.

And so the adventures of Captain (well, actually Admiral) Aldades Vongalzthag and the USS Procyon continue once again... 




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten