maandag 25 mei 2020

Star Wars Legion: Death Star Turbo Laser

So I finally finished this piece of scenery for Star Wars Legion, and truth be told this was actually the first "larger" thing I printed on my Ender 3.

The only thing I was in doubt for was to go for a more white colour like in the original trilogy, especially in the pre-touched up edition, or for the lighter grey like in recenter images.

In the end, I opted for the second scheme.

The model consists of various "levels" glued on top of each other, and the barrels again a seperate piece, and takes about 4 evenings of printing to complete.

Nice and tall to stand on the table now, the next project for SWL will be a power generator, before continuing printing work on the Tattooine set I have.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten