maandag 11 mei 2020

Hootington, Barn Owl for Burrows and Badgers

It has been a long time, honestly to long, since I threw myself on the excellent figures of Oathsworn's Burrows and Badgers range.


But with the recent release of their campaign expansion (mine is in the post as you read this), I started working on the figures again.

And let me tell you a little secret: Guardians of Ga'Hoole is my guilty pleasure, I think after the Lord of the Rings trilogy and Aliens, that is probably the movie I saw most in the past years.


You see, I have a thing for owls, and ever since the first Kickstarter that launched the game, I have had the Barn Owl in my first order.  It just took scandalously almost 1.5 years before I painted him.


I think though I got him a nice three layer colour scheme on both an earthy brown for the feathers on the outside, and a light grey for the inside.  The armour was done in a golden colour to add some variation in the scheme.

I love this model, and it is the one figure I won`t allow Noshi to claim to put in her warband when we play this again in the future...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten