zondag 31 mei 2020

The Haul Report 231: Project Far Side is a go

As you could read earlier this week on my blog, I am starting to switch out and update my 6mm scenery from plaster like stuff for ww2 / modern to PLA printed scifi material.

And as as such, little Ender here has been doing a lot of work...

During the week, all these goodies where printed up as a result:





The Star Wars and Freelancer vessels are to "park" on various landing pads and airfields I printed months ago (Pinkie marines for scale).


In between, I finally got round to printing the one remaining 1x3 dungeon tile I needed for a lay out.

As well as my beloved Nova class for some Star Trek gaming


Talking printing, Dark Realms Forge really delivered this week, adding 5 more "normal" stores to the Harry Potter themed month, as well as "Quirky" store versions


I received a parcel from Oathsworn this week, and Michael delivered as usual with the new Warren Percy campaign book as well as some loose models.


This was a great find on a local Facebook page: 3 boxes of Adeptus Titanicus Knights (RRP: 27.5 euro each over here) for... 25 euro total plus shipping.  That's a full lance for my Emperor's Children, as I already have 3, while the left over box will be passed on to Nemesis.


From Firestorm Games, my core set for Star Wars X-Wing arrived,


while Tabletopper NL brought even more Star Wars goodies to the party!


The Instagram giveaway I won for two Baribusa miniatures from DnDdaily also safely arrived this week.

So yeas, one could say this was an epic sized haul...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten