vrijdag 15 mei 2020

Burrows & Badgers: Salvor's Burrow

Finally I build and painted the first of my Sarissa Precision gorgeous terrain pieces, created especially for the Burrows and Badgers game by Oathsworn.

Now, me and Noshi have been a fan of the game since day 1, demoing it even at the last TSA Open Day that took place in 2018 (with a modified, aimed at kis, game), but due to circumstances it all fell quiet a bit in 2019.


Even though the first building where bought at the Crisis 2018 show, it took me until earlier this week to start assembling the first of two of thse small ones I have at current.

Now, I must say I did it a bit wrong with the diagonal supports, apparently you have to force then down a bit further but apparently to some Insta-friends that is a common thing with this building, the other ones in the range are far smoother they say.  Also thanks to the people of Sarissa immediatly responding to my Instagram post about how to best handle the MDF and cardboard combination, which was a first for me tbh.

The little building was then undercoated and painted in those acryllic paints from the Amsterdam range I have been hoarding the last weeks, before being smeared with PVA to flock the roof and front garden.


Some meadow flower tufts from the Army Painter range where attached around the door and front garden parts of the building, as well as the odd small one at the top to give it a bit of contrast in the flocking.

A lovely little building, this is something I`ll really look forward to put on the table, as I am starting to paint up my figures for the game again as well.  I guess the cute little animal toys baby Thorin is collecting are part of the "need" to paint little antromorphic beasties at the moment hehehe.

Now to start assembling one of the larger ones... and probably order the rest of the range of buildings as well ;-)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten