woensdag 6 mei 2020

How I`ll present my games

With the end of social distancing in sight, and the start of the DnD 5E campaign as a result coming closer, I have been thinking about how I`ll record the adventures of my party on here.

To that end, I have been scrolling around, and I must say I like the format of the excellent Tower of the Archmage blog.

For that end, I will make my own variation on his recordingstyle, but all credit goes to him for inspiring me on this.  But the session profiles will be looking like this over here:

*****

Adventure name

Text of fluff detailing where they are going and why

List of participants:
Character name (player name) class and level
Any joining mercenaries, hirelings or other npc's

Report on how the adventure went, including one or two pictures

Results:
Gains: any gold or items the party found
Kills: all the monsters the party made
Losses: who of the party went down or accompanying npc's

Map Update:
Any new locations on the world map, if any, shall be implemented and a copy of the map how it stands at current will come here.  In the tab on the top of the page, the map will also get an updated version, and the adventure will be "indexed" on there with a link to the adventure post.

 
*****

And that is how I plan on recording all the sessions over time.  It should allow some quick reference in case that due to circumstances some time passes between sessions (for example, in a multiple evening adventure), or some "catching up" for a player that might miss out on an evening game.

And to entertain you followers of course!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten