dinsdag 12 mei 2020

More Frostgrave Henchmen

So I finally finished all the henchmen for my Frostgrave warband, and now I can start dabbling into the highly acclaimed game.


And that will start by doing some of the solo adventures while still here at home.

Now, in this entry I have all the remaining Henchmen, and let's start out with the ranged support of my warband.  An Archer as well as 2 Crossbowmen will hopefully provide the needed cover as the warband goes along on it's business.


Business taken care off by this Warrior with two-handed weapon as well as a lowly Thug.

The final "henchman" is actually not really a fighting model, but al Illusionary Warrior.  This spell effect that I gave my Illusionist can provide some additional body when pressed for members...


Now all I need to do is gather the forces together and start exploring the frozen city of Frostgrave!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten