zondag 10 mei 2020

The Haul report 228: To Frostgrave and Middle-Earth

A strong week this time round, as a variety of parcels dropped in.

Starting out with a new 3x3 mousepad mat from Deep Cut, the Frostgrave themed one.


Now I can seriously get into trying out those solo rules!

I also received some parcels from my regular eBay dealer, piling up into this nice set of figures: ruffians, Woses and some Fiefdom warriors.


As well as a Minas Tirith captain and some plastic Warg Riders (I`ll be using these for loose Wargs though) that I got through a local Facebook trading group.

Some items where printed as well, but between medical straps and having to clean the nozzle not that much was done.


So that's it for this week, nice little pile again to add to the huge pile of shame...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten