vrijdag 29 mei 2020

What I painted in May 2020

Already another month has gone by, and I managed to get some things done again this time around.

Starting, at last one can say, by completing my printed Frostgrave warband with these motley crew of henchmen and the Apprentice.


For the DnD campaign, a heap of baddies where painted up this month, of all sorts and sizes as I need to cater both for solo and for group quests.

Giant Weasels

Kobolds, your poor reptilian punching bags...


Giant Spiders

A mighty Chuul

The vicious Green hag was also readied for service.

Which also means a lot of scatter terrain and furniture got finished.  Stuff like chairs, doors, ... the regular stuff you find in dungeons.



On a larger scenery note, two ruins have been completed as well.

Another bigger piece of scenery compared to all the recent scatter terrain I finished, was Salvor's Burrow from the Burrows and Badgers range.

Talking BnB, this lovely Barn Owl was also finished this month.


For Middle-Earth, I finished 2 wild Warg's for the Warg Rider battle company


Next in the "larger terrain things finished" is the Malefic Circle.

Then I went to finally paint the big Death Star Turbo Laser for Star Wars Legion
As well as the remainder of the Rebel box I started a while ago, together with some printed crates.


While for Star Trek I painted up the NX-class

So that makes another lovely 48 models painted for this month!


wayland-games-discounts-free-shipping

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten