zondag 17 mei 2020

Star Trek Attack Wing: NX class

The first model from the WizKids range I painted, though as it is a Deep Cuts sub-line, it doesn`t come with the cards of dial to play the game.


Which is actually fine by my, as it was planned to be used in something else anyways...

The NX class, from the Enterprise series, is for me a rather beautiful design, and I liked it from the moment the series aired and it took off in the pilot, Broken Bow.  While the series got a fair amount of critiscism, I thought it not bad at all to be honest, and I loved Scott Bakula's captain Archer performance.


The model itself is in what might best be described "playable scale", because if this would be 1/7000 like for example Galaxy classes often are, it would fit in it's shuttle bay in a manner of speaking.

Painted mainly metallic, as the vessel was on the screen compared to the more white and later grey colour schemes of Federation ships, this was good heaps of fun to do, and it looks nifty for the tabletop to boot.


Cool little model for sure, and now to see wether to get into the actual game, or just build a collection of the ships if I can pick them up in bargain bins and the likes...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten