donderdag 14 mei 2020

Venturing into Frostgrave

Another solo project for the coming weeks, it is time to at last venture into the frozen city of Frostgrave!


Just a few years overdue, but heck, the game looks great and I finally did what I wanted to do from the outset: print and paint a warband for the game.

I know there is a long running campaign over at the club, and I might join in, but for now, I`m starting out in the game with some solo adventuring, and the Dark Alchemy book for that, so I first created my warband of course.


Leading the expedition is the Illusionist Lashat tell'Aranos, glory seeker and general con artist.  He has from his own school the Illusionary Soldier, Monstrous Form and Teleport spells.  From the aligned schools, he knows the Sigilist spell Push, the Soothsayer spell Mind Control and the Thaumaturgic Heal, always a handy spell to have in your arsenal if you ask me.
From the Neutral spells comes the Enchantment Animate Construct, in case there is a hole in the followers roster to be filled up, and the Summoner spell Plague of Insects.
He is joined by his Apprentice, Yanneal.


On the followers level, he has a full roster of 8 soldiers by his side.  Ranged support comes in the form of an Archer and 2 Crossbowmen, while the main melee is carried by two Infantrymen with two-handed weapons. Rounding out the bodies are 2 Thugs, while his trusty War Hound has also joined the party.


Wether or not this will prove a good mix, one cannot tell, but soon I`ll be ready to venture into the frozen city and find out!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten