zondag 3 mei 2020

Lord Ipsqueek's Adventures: I`m one big bear!

Hello everyone, here I am again with the latest tales of my adventures.

And it wasn`t that much fun this week, as I needed to get my vaccination shots.


Those pricky thingies hurt in my buttocks, but I was the big bear that I am and weathered through it like a rock in the water.


And later that day, I sat down with daddy to watch the newest episode of Gundam.  I really love to focus on that when I watch it, intentively!  Because giant robots are so cool, and it has a lot of lovely colours to boot!



But all in all, it has been a calm week to be honest, I spend most of my time chilling with my pet Mumakil as it was all rainy and cold outside.


Though I did give mommy and daddy a show of something new, I started talking to them for the first time friday night, luckily daddy had his click click box with him so we can always remember that moment!

See you all again next week, now it's time for my zen moment!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten