zaterdag 23 mei 2020

On the Painting Desk 144

Another week has passed, but I must say I haven`t been painting that much this time round.

Did finish some Legion models, who will be featured soonish on the blog though, but for the rest it has been some off strokes left and right.

In the coming week, I really want to finish both the printed Vesper class starship, as I want to try out a simple space combat rules set I got online, as well as the Barrow Wight for a community project on Facebook, but those are the "main goals" for the next 7 days.



For the rest, it'll be a lot of touch and go as I have no idea what the week will bring, bar to hot temperatures to sit behind a painting light, meaning I`ll probably be zooming around in STO instead.

Until next week!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten