maandag 18 mei 2020

Lord Ipsqueek's Adventures: I am fierce!

Raaawwwrrr friends, here I am again, with more tales of my heroic adventures!


And believe me, I am one fierce King under the Mountain, and already a teena... I mean, teenweeker!


As you can see here, where I singlehandedly defeated a Mumakil that ventured into my lands!

But I visited my "other home" as well this week, where I will be staying when mommy and daddy have to go back to work in a few weeks :-(


I will miss them for sure.  But it is a nice place, and the bed and park have both passed my scrutiny yupyup.  I can sleep here without any problem.  My granny told me that this actually was my daddy's room, and he and mommy stayed her during the last weeks when I was in her belly, in case there would be something.



I also discovered the joy of a nappie this week, all the fun things you can do with it, like suckle it, or use it as a fancy sleeping cap, or play peekaboo with it with mommy.


And I need my rest, because I have been doing a lot of fitness these days, I can keep my head up already for over a minute!

Okay... never mind that ending... daaaaaaaaad, why did you film that!!!!!!

But, as a result, I`m totally knackered, so sleeptight everyone!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten