zaterdag 2 mei 2020

On the Painting Desk 141

Back to pictures this week, as I didn`t find a "hole' to make a short video.

You see, baby sleeps in the next room, and I don`t want to wake him with my brabbling...

I made some very good progress this week, with a lot of smaller DnD critters getting rounded out as well as a bunch of scenery for the Rangers batrep from earlier in the week.  I began some very tiny work on the Shadespire Stormcasts, sort of in between, as well as cleaning up and getting ready to start on some LOTR Ruffians.

Now, for the coming week, I aim to finish the last three Henchmen for Frostgrave, as well as the Apprentice, in order to try out the solo gaming for that as well as soon as my mat arrives from Deep Cut.

In the meantime at Paintstation Beta

Also known as the living room table...


Here I`ve been spending the day hours when guarding over the sleeping Noshi and Thorin to work on the larger scenery pieces.  Currently as such that is one of the smaller Burrows and Badgers houses by Sarissa Precision, and the Malefic Circle from TT Combat UK.  They are both assembled and prepared for basecoating at current.

Let's see how much terrain I get done the coming week...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten