woensdag 6 mei 2020

Lord Ipsqueek's Adventures: the 2 month old hero!

Yup, that's true, I already turned 2 months yesterday, and I am like the powered up All Might version of myself compared to a month ago already.


And to celebrate, I got this great playmat from mommy and daddy to have fun on the floor, and me and mummy often play on it now.


Not that I only play of course, I have been studying as well, but that was rather exhausting...


Sooooooo exhausting I even had to joust daddy from the big bed, because I wanted sleeping room next to my mommy!


Now, my daddy is alright though, you just need to check on him every now and then when he is in the kitchen or we'll be eating baked potatoes with chicken every day, while EVERYONE knows milk is the way to go!


Though I know I can count on the geezer, because he is always there for me, even when I got those nasty tummy cramps he goes to great lengths to comfort me.


So, that's it for now, see you all again soon as more marvellous adventures take place in my still young life xxx

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten