donderdag 21 mei 2020

Wild Wargs

The most recent completed models for Battle Companies are these two Wild Wargs, whom outside of that ruleset can aslo be included in the Angmar army list for MESBG.



The models are from the plastic Warg Riders sprue of Pelennor Fields, but as I have heaps of those in the meantime, I could spare a few and relegate their riders to the bit box.


In the Warg Rider Battle Company, you get 5 models, 3 being mounted and 2 loose wargs to go along, and it is these beasts that are now complete.  For the other three I`m going to be painting up my old metal ones though as they, well, just look meaner then the newer plastics.


But as such, progress slowly but surely continues on the Battle Companies project, and I guess that by the end of June I`ll be doing another "status post" on how the project is coming along.

Now to tackle two other companies first and get both Lothlorien and Moria done by then...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten